Welcome to Healing Junkie!
This blog is all about our trials and experiences as we dive into healing. We're sharing what we try, what we learn, and our ideas. It's for amateur wellness junkies like us and seasoned herbies alike.
Here, healing means a process of wellness and balance. And where are we creating balance? Our bodies, energy, attitude, homes, environment - basically anywhere.
The focus is on keeping it:
Simple
Natural
Holistic
Herbal
Nutritive
Local
Sustainable
Reusable/Recyclable
Grassroots
Supportive of organizations and people with a similar focus
Inexpensive
Nonjudgmental
A learning experience
Fun
Thanks for stopping to take a look. And check back with us as we navigate the healing front.
Happy Healing!
Well Nessy and
Mistress Herbalist
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello:-)
I'm very interested in "Healing", because now I'm mentally ailing...sadly.
Your blog made me a little relaxed.
Thank you. I think I'll come back soon!
Keep writing, please.
Post a Comment